This post will contain information on how to buy Elon coin (Dogelon Mars).
Features of the token:
- The token can be transferred and traded freely on any platform that supports tokens.
- There are 5 different mining algorithms available to mine coins, So you can select your desired mining algorithm when purchasing.
- The total supply of Elon (Dogelon Mars) coins is fixed, and will never go below 1 billion coins.
Where to buy Elon coin:
Buying Elon (Dogelon Mars) coins can be confusing, especially if you’re a first-time investor but the process is easy and it only takes a few steps! Here’s what you should know:
You’ll need Ethereum (ETH) to buy Coin. When buying Coin, make sure that you have your wallet set up with self-custody or use our step-by-step guide for Coinbase Wallet. The Coin is categorized as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network. Coin is only available on decentralized exchanges and you can only buy it with Ethereum, you cannot buy it with USD or other cryptocurrencies.
The Coin is not a security as it’s totally separate from the Ethereum network and ETH price depends on independent supply and demand so no one can manipulate the coin price.
- Step 1. Create an account at Coinbase.com and link your bank accounts. You can open a Coinbase account from anywhere in the world and you don’t need to be living in the U.S. to use it.
- Step 2. Buy Ethereum (ETH) with USD or another currency at Coinbase.com.
- Step 3. Go to Coinmarketcap and enter the ETH value shown on Coinbase by clicking “Convert”, then buy 1 Dogelon Mars coin at the rate shown next to Coinmarketcap, that’s what you paid for ETH when you bought it at Coinbase
- Step 4. Go to Dogelon Mars Market and transfer your Coin to your self-custody wallet.
- Step 5. Buy another cryptocurrency with the same amount of ETH you used to buy the Dogelon Mars coin
- Step 6. If you want to convert your Elon coin(Dogelon Mars coin) into any other cryptocurrency and you don’t have another cryptocurrency wallet yet, use another self-custody wallet, like Coinbase Wallet.
- Step 7. That’s it, you’re now the proud owner of a Dogelon Mars coin!
By the way, this guide is only for people living in the United States, if you live in other countries, please refer to Coinmarketcap and Dogelon Mars Market websites for further details. That’s it! Now you can safely store your Elon coin (Dogecoin) at Coinbase or a self-custody wallet of your choice, knowing that you don’t have any security risk whatever happens to Ether, Ethereum, or Ethereum price.
How to use coin base wallet:
Coinbase Wallet is a secure mobile Ethereum wallet for iOS and Android, which you can use to buy, store and manage your Ether as well as other ERC20 tokens like Coin. You can also send coins and make payments directly from Coinbase Wallet by using your Coin wallet’s address instead of your own address.
Coinbase Wallet is a very handy way to manage your cryptocurrencies. Here are the steps you need to follow.
First, go to Coinbase and create an account if you’re not already using it. If you don’t have an exchange account yet, consider creating an exchange account at Gemini (they are located in New York).
Choose a Coinbase Wallet username:
If you already have a Coinbase wallet, you can use it to store your Elon coin (Dogecoin). Otherwise, create a new Coinbase Wallet by going to “Accounts”, choosing the “Create New Account” option, In other words, making sure that the “Wallet” option is selected on the left side of the screen. Next, click on the ‘Select payment method’ drop-down box and select “Credit or Debit card”. Fill out all required details:
MF ID: The exact name of your credit card.
Store securely your recovery phrase:
Read a tutorial on how to create and secure your own Dogecoin wallet
Choose a 2FA code:
You can use the ‘Two Factor Authentication’ option to secure your Coinbase Wallet by requesting a 6-digit code generated by the authenticator app (only available for Android and iOS). You’ll get them each time you log in with an invalid password. After you receive your codes, go to the “Edit Profile” tab, choose the 2FA Code section, and write down the 2FA codes.
Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees:
If you’re using Coinbase wallet to store your Dogecoin, you can choose the ‘Buy/Sell’ transaction fees level. Which will allow you to avoid paying excessive fees.
Choose the right coin:
If you want to buy Dogecoin, select “Coinbase Wallet” and choose Bitcoin (BTC). You want to sell Dogecoin, select “Coinbase Wallet” and choose Ethereum (ETH).
If you need an exchange account for other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash or Monero, check out Kraken.
Buy and transfer ETH to Coinbase Wallet:
If you’re using a Coinbase wallet to store your Dogecoin, go to the “Funds” tab, choose the “Add funds” option and choose Ethereum (ETH) under the “Select a currency” drop-down box.
You’ll get the address of your Ethereum (ETH) in Coinbase Wallet after your order is complete.
In Coinbase Wallet, select the ‘Send’ option and choose the address you received from Coinbase. Choose “Send from your own wallet”.
Use your ETH to buy Dogelon Mars in the trade tab:
If you want to buy Dogecoin, you need to first transfer your ETH to the trade tab. Select “Coinbase Wallet” and then choose Ethereum (ETH) under the “Select a currency” drop-down box.
Elon coin (Dogecoin) is available on one currency pair only: ETH/Dogelon Mars (DOGE). Choose this currency pair and enter the amount of ETH you want to buy.