Cryptocurrency Investors Try Turn Private Islands If you’re a cryptocurrency fan that’s always wanted to join the tax-free movement, these are the ideas for you. From tax havens to U.S. enclaves, these projects and communities embrace freedom of speech. Taxes are no longer a burden and society is better for it.
But there’s now a wave of attempts to buy entire islands and build the next crypto utopia. Some want to build free cities and others want to establish their own countries. But the shared vision is one of a society free from government oversight, taxation, and regulation. The dream is that these islands will be autonomous zones that only accept cryptocurrency for payment. Residents will be able to use it for. Whatever they want: buy real estate, pay for goods and services, or exchange it for fiat currency.
What is cryptoland?
cryptocurrency investors try to turn private islands into cryptoland, which is a Fijian Island that’s supposedly going to be the next crypto paradise. But it’s not quite clear why.
The concept of Cryptoland was created by the team at Blockchain Island. To serve as the first physical island for digital currency enthusiasts. In exchange for a €150 subscription, they claim that you will receive a lifetime worth of free cryptocurrency and trading education. The idea had been floated around ever since the launch of Bitcoin back in 2009. But the idea took off when the cryptocurrency market hit new heights in 2017.
The world of crypto is one that comes with its own set of schematics—it’s a complicated industry, made complex by the sheer number of investors, projects, and millions upon millions in cryptocurrency.
As cryptocurrency investors try to turn private islands Cryptoland Bay is the place where you can enjoy a slice of paradise made for crypto enthusiasts by crypto enthusiasts. Cryptoland Bay is a massive theme park for any and every meme that has ever existed. It’s also more than just a gathering place for those who are interested in cryptocurrencies.
However, in order to be eligible for this lifetime of cryptocurrency and trading education. You’ll have to travel to the Fijian island of Taveuni for ten days. When you get there, you’ll find an island paradise that is said to have been built according to the latest blockchain technology developments.
If you are planning on splurging on a King Cryptolander NFT, you may want to slow down as you have to confirm that you are not a US citizen when purchasing. Purchasing the King will cost 319 ETH, which is about what the average home costs in America. And to buy one of the remaining 9,940 standard Cryptolanders will cost around 0.11 ETH (about $350).
Features of cryptocurrency investors try turn private islands: Cryptoland
- Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a lucrative activity. Investing in cryptocurrency tokens, or NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) is a way of investing online and can yield high returns. A new project has been announced today that aims to give good returns to its investors through investments in fresh land outside of Fijian waters- the so-called Cryptoland.
- The project is composed of three main sections. Aptly named Cryptoland Bay, The House of Dao, and The Blockchain Hills. Investments in Cryptoland Bay will be used to purchase land from the Fijian island of Nananu-i-Cake where one can develop real estate projects. The House of Dao will fund the construction of a new village in Fijian waters. The Blockchain Hills is an investment fund that aims to build a new cryptocurrency mining facility.
- Several users of Twitter have reportedly called out Nananu-i-cake for being too small to house the plans for Cryptoland. But it would be very expensive to install the necessary infrastructure in a confined space this size. One user has even claimed that “Nanu-i-cake” was bought by the people behind Cryptoland. They’re planning on turning it into an office building instead.
- To help pay for the project, the team will be launching two types of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), like cryptoland – Citizenship NFTs and Land NFTs. The idea is that Citizenship NFTs are tokens with “no relation” to citizenship from Vanuatu. The project will issue 21,000 Citizenship minutes upfront. These tokens reward early investors and automatically whitelist their owners for future NFTs and airdrops, the project says.
- “The price for these tokens will be adjusted as per market demand,” the team said in an announcement. “Owners of Citizenship tokens can redeem them at any time for Vanuatu citizenship through us within a reasonable time frame.
- Cryptoland founders Max Oliver and Helena Lopez have revealed details about the upcoming real-estate project on the island of Supra, in the Indian Ocean.
- The application to purchase one of these new parcels of land is a process that involves buying a decryption key from its creator.
- You have likely heard or read about Cryptoland, the new cryptocurrency and real estate development project set to rise out of the Florida Keys. In less than a month, Cryptoland will release 10,000 NFTS (Neu-Floridian Tokens). The kingmakers of which are called “King Cryptolanders”. Buying one of these at 319 Ether ($1 million) would grant the buyer access to an acre of land on the future island community.
- Cryptoland, a website providing information on cryptos and blockchain apps. Has been accused of publishing biased articles about Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and its creator Roger Ver. The website is run by Roger Ver’s associates and utilizes his personal finances to pay for the organization’s operations. In a statement on Twitter, it wrote, “We have been victims of what seems to be a planned attack to harass”.
- Cryptoland and Satoshi Island are just two examples of a growing trend: bespoke crypto-utopias. As the future of the internet, much less life on Earth, is becoming increasingly focused around blockchain technology. More and more people are reimagining its potential in fantastical ways. In this way, it might be said that Cryptoland and Satoshi Island represent not just a belief in cryptocurrency. As salvation for society’s ills but also as an opportunity to rethink human existence.